• October 6Homecoming Game!

• September 22Homecoming Night Rally is Oct. 4!

• September 22Powderpuff Game Oct. 2!

Freshman at Kimball Dies in Car Accident

Disclaimer: This person is not deceased, the Jag Journal staff wrote obituaries in the spirit of Halloween.

Jackie Vasquez, Reporter

Courtney Loge, a freshman at Kimball High School died on March 17, 2017 at 6:07 a.m.

Courtney was outside skateboarding on Cypress Dr. while on her way to a friend’s house. She was in the middle of the street and a car hit her from behind. The lady who hit Courtney said Courtney went flying across the street and landed hard on the pavement. Unfortunately, Courtney lost a lot of blood from head wounds and died.

Courtney Loge was born on December 20, 2001 in Walnut Creek, CA. She was raised in Tracy, CA. Courtney is the middle child of her siblings. She has one older brother, one older sister, one younger brother, and one younger sister. Courtney was two years old when her parents divorced. Herdad lives in Napa and her mom lives in Tracy, CA. Courtney had four dogs, one bird, and one cat. She had a Husky/Queensland named Ellie, a yellow lab named Chesney, a Chihuahua named Cashew, and a Pitbull named Koa. Courtney’s bird is a parrot named Gizmo.

Courtney skateboarding, drawing, dancing, singing, hanging out and photography. Courtney wanted to be a photographer, interior designer, or child psychologist. Courtney’s life goals was world peace. Courtney’s ashes will be spread out in the redwood forests.